Very disappointed -- no Bigfoot for my market this year!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StudentBrewer

Reaction score
According to a local retailer, the market I live in will not be getting any Sierra Nevada Bigfoot this year. What an outrage! Oh well, it'll give me a good reason to take a trip to Seattle or Portland. I Hope nobody else has to put up with such unbearable conditions! ;)

I read on the green board of a Bigfoot sighting last night in Arkansas...which means I'm going to Total Wine tomorrow. Must be there!!! YES!!!!!

Dude maybe we can work out some kind of swap....If I can get it here (which we should), I'll pick up an extra sixer.

i'm still waiting for dude to see if he can ship over here to where i am!! lol

i'm hoping i can get a 6er of that yummy stuff before i go back to cali, by the time i get back there it will all be gone

UPDATE!!

I walked in to the store that has the best selection of beers in the area. To my extreme surprise, there were 8 or so cases of Bigfoot sitting right in the center of the beer aisle. You can imagine my excitement after being told there would be none shipped to this market. I grabbed up two six packs, and came straight home to taste one. Thinking about going back for another six pack or two. Also picked up some DFH 90 min. Mmmm

:rockin:

With the exception of that guy from Japan, I think that I live in the most remote of all markets on this forum. However, I am looking at a bottle of Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine Style Ale right now that I bought just 2 days ago.

I think that local retailer gave you a dirty and false rumor.

I never tried a barleywine before and this bottle will be my first. I'm reluctant to open it now because I already had a few earlier and don't want to fall off the chair I'm on (9.6% afterall).

BrewBrothaRick said:
I think Green board is that Northern brewers one that is not as big (or cool).
Correct me if I'm wrong.

No, the green board is the (recently sold!) HBA brewboard. Northern Brewer also has a forum. I go to that occasionally too.

Latest posts

Back