South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 21!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:fro:--Here we go with round 21!--:fro:
EVERYONE IS WELCOME... NJ PA DE NY MD VA
We run constant Group Buys in the New Jersey/Philadelphia/Delaware Area
Join us and keep homebrewers brewing!
We've been holding in down since Jan 2010! Almost 2 YEARS of spreading the hobby!

THIS GROUP BUY IS FULL!
Stay tuned for the next round that will begin soon!
PM me to receive a message when the next group buy begins!

We need 42 bags of grain to complete this order.
Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the sales books for pricing:
GRAIN/MALT - NCM Sales Book <---- Take notice to price changes as of 09/28/11
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE:
  • ANY Briess Grain... Extracts are OK
  • GW-2ROW/PALE
  • Hops/Hop Extract
  • Fruit Puree
  • BrewCraft items
Pick up location:
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Pick up date/time:
TBA

Current Order: 42 bags
lordura PAID: 1x BD-PALE, 1/4x BZ&#8208;HDBR
gasman PAID: 1x CM-PALE, 1x BZ-PILS
brewdude PAID: 2x CM-SPIL, 3x CM-PALE, 2x BD-MOPA
wanlord1 PAID: 1x TF-MOPA
xjncoguyx PAID: 2x CM-2ROW
jnay PAID: 1x BZ-PILS, 1x CM-2ROW
asneeze531 PAID: 3x CM-2ROW, 2x BZ-PILS, 2x 5S&#8208;STAR &#8208; 32 ounce, 1x 5S&#8208;PBW8LB, 1x BZ-CRPL
longke: 1x GW&#8208;2ROW, 1x BZ&#8208;MUNH, 3/4x BZ&#8208;HDBR
dobe12 PAID: 1x CM-2ROW
ballewblake PAID: 1x 5s-PBW-8LB, 1x 5S-Star-32 ounce, 2x CM-2Row, 1x BD-MOPA, 1x CR-MLTO-5, 1x CM-PALE
boswell PAID: 1x BD-MOPA
byzandula PAID: 3x CM&#8208;2ROW, 1x BZ&#8208;DMUN, 2x FB-PILS, 1x 5S&#8208;AC5&#8208;4 (acid cleaner #5), 1x BSW&#8208;RED&#8208;2 (holiday red bottle wax beads 10lb)
jessup PAID: 2x CM-PALE, 1x GW-VIEN, 1x CM-WHET, 1x BD-MOPA
Biscostew PAID: 1x FB-PILS, 1x CM-PALE
ferman PAID: 1x 1x 5s-PBW-8LB

How it works: <-----------PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS

1. When looking at the sales book, the pricing is in the "4,000#" bracket. Also, figure in about $4.30/bag for shipping.
  2. If you would like to order StarSan or any acid based chemical, there is a $15 Hazmat fee that will be added to the pallet. It can be split up between multiple people ordering StarSan.
  3. If you would like to split a bag, please post that you are interested in a split (50/50, 3rd bag, 1/4 bag). Once the bag is complete, it will be added to the list.
  4. Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
  5. After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
  6. If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Some notes on payments:

• Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I strongly suggest using this method to avoid delaying the group buy.
  • When sending a Check/Money Order, PLEASE have it in the mail within 48 hours so it doesn't delay the group buy.
  • Cash can be used IN PERSON. I will not cover any cash lost in the mail!
  • If your payment is not received in a timely manner, you risk losing your spot on the group buy.

Cheers!

I'm also considering doing a 1/4 split on Best Heidelberg. Has anyone tried it yet?

Best Heidelberg Malt is produced from select lots of premium, Spring 2&#8208;Row barley. This malt is excellent for Colgne style beers due to its light color and high enzymatic power.

i would get a sack of cmc 2row and a sack of the cheapest wheat malt if someone from northern NJ can bring back when they pick up theres (fairfield area)

NJstout, i put you in for the 2 bags... if you cant find someone to transport, let me know if you decide to drop out.

I would like
3xCM-2ROW
2xBZ-PILS

If anyone wants star san i would be willing to split the fee and order some. also i would be wiling to split just about anything, so let me know ill keep an eye out on here.

1x > GW&#8208;2ROW Great Western Premium 2&#8208;Row
1x > BZ&#8208;MUNH Best Malz Light Munich
1x > BZ&#8208;HDBR Best Malz Heidelberg Malt

Jeff I'd be happy to split the Heidelberg.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

1x > GW&#8208;2ROW Great Western Premium 2&#8208;Row
1x > BZ&#8208;MUNH Best Malz Light Munich
1x > BZ&#8208;HDBR Best Malz Heidelberg Malt

Jeff I'd be happy to split the Heidelberg.

I'm going to call NCM this afternoon to check availability of the GW-2ROW. They haven't had in the NY location for a while. Also, I'm only looking for a 1/4 sack of the Heidelberg. You cool with that?

Oh, just found your post about gw-2row. I'll have to check the catalog again.

I would like
3xCM-2ROW
2xBZ-PILS

If anyone wants star san i would be willing to split the fee and order some. also i would be wiling to split just about anything, so let me know ill keep an eye out on here.

Order ahead, I just put down for some, and some pbw.

Put me down for a 1 X BD&#8208;MOPA.

At 0.64 x 55= 35.20 + 4.30 shipping $40? That how that works? I haven't bought grain in bulk to date.

Anyone interested in ordering some starsan? I would like to order some Acid 5 and would be interested in splitting up the hazmat cost.

Two of us have already ordered so your good to go :)

Cool I'll split the hazmat cost with you guys. Please put me down for the following:

3x CM&#8208;2ROW
1x BZ&#8208;DMUN
2x FB-PILS
1x 5S&#8208;AC5&#8208;4 (acid cleaner #5)
1x BSW&#8208;RED&#8208;2 (holiday red bottle wax beads 10lb)

If I have a vote can pickup NOT be on a Thursday? Thanks!!! :rockin:

i'd like to get in on this group buy.

2x CM Pale
1x CM Vienna
1x GW White Wheat (or reg wheat if white's not available)
1x BD Marris Otter

thanx!!

I wouldn't mind 10 pounds. But 25 is excessive.

I agree, but i really need it, so i'll put in for a bag and you can take what you want, and anyone else can jump on for 1/4 or 1/3 or whatever, but to keep it simple for jeff, i'll order the bag and we can figure it out later.

Please add
1x BZ-CRPL

thanks!

Bummer. Is it ever?
Not to homebrewers.

At 0.64 x 55= 35.20 + 4.30 shipping $40? That how that works? I haven't bought grain in bulk to date.
You got it.

2x CM Pale
1x CM Vienna
1x GW White Wheat (or reg wheat if white's not available)
1x BD Marris Otter
I'm a bit confused. Did you mean GW Vienna and CM Wheat?

If there is still room im in for 1x FBPILS and 1x CM Pale, can paypal asap. Thanks.
Just enough for these last 2 bags!

NJstout, i put you in for the 2 bags... if you cant find someone to transport, let me know if you decide to drop out.

sorry, looks like i have to drop out, it doesnt look like anyone who signed up is from my area. 2+ hours each way is a long drive for 2 sacks.
Thanks though, maybe the next buy

asneeze531 said:
I agree, but i really need it, so i'll put in for a bag and you can take what you want, and anyone else can jump on for 1/4 or 1/3 or whatever, but to keep it simple for jeff, i'll order the bag and we can figure it out later.

Please add
1x BZ-CRPL

thanks!

I'll take a few pounds of that carapils if still available

I'm a bit confused. Did you mean GW Vienna and CM Wheat?
i thought i had it correct but perhaps not. GW Vienna and CM Wheat will do, sorry for any confusion.

any chance there is a summary somewhere with each malting company and their respective grains? thanks in advanace:)

Back