Decided to create a label (feedback welcome)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IowaState

Reaction score
osxyix.png

So what do you think? I think I need something over the state picture.

I love the label man. It's very clean and simple looking (in the best way possible). I really like simple, elegant labels, and yours hit the nail in both of those areas. Not to mention its quite professional looking.

Good job bro!

Pat

yes yes ! but we beat you in football and wrestling so suck on that! haha and yes i don't normally like capitalizing I just write! I know a kessler in the Air Force National Guard you don't by chance have family or you in fact the one that is in the Guard?

Nope I don't know anyone in my family that is in the Air Force.

And yes, football and wrestling but I knew we were going to lose in football and I don't follow wrestling.

So much for the national title hopes lol.

Been trying to use a barcode scanner to read the barcode. What does it say? Looks good though.

Ha ha I don't know if that barcode is scannable, since it came off a barcode creator.

Ha ha I don't know if that barcode is scannable, since it came off a barcode creator.

I actually used a QR Code in mine that included the Northern Brewer URL for the kit it came from. If I go back later and want to remake it, I can figure out where it came from, or if one of my friends wants to brew it...

That's actually a really good idea, it's just too bad that I don't have a fancy phone.

Back