What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pint of White House Honey Porter(ag version) that isn't carbed. I need a larger bottling bucket for the times I overshoot my volumes. This is pretty tasty though.

It's going great with my chocolate peanut butter cupcake!

image-49974915.jpg

homebrew, homebrew, more homebrew!!! Dark Owl Stout, AHS Belgian Dubbel, Edworts Haus Pale ale. Watching the Baltimore/Denver game, considering more homebrew, Winter Ale but think I'll wait for the Greenbay/SanFran game.

I thought they only released this in Nov. Unless they started making it more often in the year. Im pretty shure I seen 2012's before Nov. That said,I think this is one that was released earlier in 2012? Had it a few times last year,can never seem to get a current release of this at the right time. Nothing like this,when it first comes out. One of my all-time ipa top 5 picks. Pretty blissfull.

0112031835.jpg

Right now I'm drinking a Snakebite. I mixed a bottle of Woodchuck Amber and a bottle of Harp Lager in a 2-pint glass. Next time I think I'll use Stella Artois or something a bit bitter, this drink is very sweet. I'm not complaining but it goes down so fast and easy :drunk:

Up next will be a Black Velvet, it's like a black and tan but with Woodchuck Amber and Guiness Draught.

Kind of a modified Stone Fence:

1.5oz Great Lakes distillery pumpkin spirit
Dash bittercube blackstrap bitters
Homemade hard cider

nukebrewer said:
I like this one a lot. It's not apparent from the label but it's a DIPA and it is really good. It's no Heady or Abrasive, but it's really good.

Is that from Avery? I've had one of their DIPA before and I remember thinking it was good.

Still drinking my first homebrew, a brown ale. My brew day was a little over two months ago and it is starting to be OK. Still looking forward to my next brew being my go to beer because it is much better. But I do have one of my stouts and a 24 oz. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale queued up.

its smutty, ive foolisly(i think) passed it up, only to disappear and become unavailable in my neck of the cornfields.

Centennial Lot. Damn them for brewing different hop lots,now I have to get more sixers.:drunk: I still like the Resistance Ipa more -no matter what hop they use in this. This one is starting to grow on me though. They have a cluster lot pending for me,that Ive been passing up... I think I hear it calling my name tomarrow.

Theres not really any aroma or much centennial significance in this one right now,some in mild flavor I guess. Not like Founders centennial IPa which I may have to pick up.

heavy handed centennial lot.jpg

jonmohno said:
Centennial Lot. Damn them for brewing different hop lots,now I have to get more sixers.:drunk: I still like the Resistance Ipa more -no matter what hop they use in this. This one is starting to grow on me though. I have a cluster lot pending for me,that Ive been passing up... I think I hear it calling my name tomarrow.

I wish I had more than just one of those left. That's a great beer. I was able to get my hands on a Heavier Handed as well. I was very pleased with that one also.

Lushife said:
Sam Smith's Nut Brown Ale, sorry no pic.

Dang you!! Snap a frikkin pic!!! :p I've been too sick to drink (yes it is possible) and I'm relying on seeing what you guys are drinking to get me through.
That's a great beer by the way.

I wish I had more than just one of those left. That's a great beer. I was able to get my hands on a Heavier Handed as well. I was very pleased with that one also.

Yeah, I like that one alot better and resistance Ipa alot better. Im just suckered into the different hopping of this they have,kind of like mikkellers single hop series. Cheers! Its prolllaly good marketing for beer nards as well. OhPs.

WesleyS said:
Dang you!! Snap a frikkin pic!!! :p I've been too sick to drink (yes it is possible) and I'm relying on seeing what you guys are drinking to get me through.
That's a great beer by the way.

Ok, when I pour my next so there's a nice head for you to look at.

Back