Whats up with this Citra Shortage?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it, the pizza guys' coming any time now. For sure it will be when they put the hops up. OK everyone, the 15 minute grace period for me is still good, right?

Amarillo, Belma, Citra, and Magnum. 5 lbs = 75$ shipped:rockin:

Homebrewing is so great.

Snagged Citra, Chinook, Cascade and Belma. All 2012 pellets. Picked up Simcoe and Nelson Sauvin earlier.

Time to start brewing

Wow, that was quick. I snuck in my Amarillo and Citra under the wire, along with Belma, Chinook, and Centennial. Wish they'd had some UK Goldings.

Had Amarillo and Citra in my Cart, but, by the time I finished checkout, they were both gone. That really stinks. Had I known that items in the Cart weren't safe until paid for, I would've grabbed the other stuff first. Oh well.

That sucks Chuckus. I managed to snag some amarillo but was too late for citra. There were 13 pounds of amarillo left after I checked out.

I checked out hops direct for the first time. I was super excited about the prices! Especially BELMA.

But $15 to ship to Virginia is insane!

Has anyone tried SEREBRIANKA before? Sounds like it would be a killer finish on a mild.

I was lucky enough to get a pound each of amarillo and citra (why doesnt my phone recognize 'citra' as a word yet? Its all ive been talking about all day...). Anyone know if they'll be releasing anymore of each? I have a hard time imagining that's all they have. Maybe its all they have ready to ship?

Latest posts

Back