Honey Apricot Ale label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milholen

Reaction score
I will have 2 versions of this label -- the one below I plan on handing out to my buddies and I will make a more benign version with a snow covered log cabin in the mountains or something safe like that. (girlfriend saw this one and freaked)

HoneyApricotALE%20copy.jpg

DeRoux's Broux said:
WOWSERZ! huba-huba-huba. ZOINKS!

That's what I said. Right up until my wife almost banned me from the forum. Why don't women understand this ****? That is just outright beauty right there! Am I wrong? AM I WRONG????

Oh, that's just frickin' great milholen! Thanks for nothing! It's lunch time but I won't be able to leave my desk for the next 20 minutes! Think about baseball, think about baseball, think about baseball . . .

AHU

I only have two words for the label:
HELL YEAH!!!!!
well maybe three words:
HELL FRICKIN YEAH!!!!

orfy said:
I'd say she was the content more then the design, but I don't care she's awesome.

Awesome indeed!!!! Can we get her over to my house for a "posing" session for my labels??:D

I usually skip the label threads and why it took me this long to see this. This is a sticky worthy thread.

Could I get two of those? ;)

desertBrew said:
I usually skip the label threads and why it took me this long to see this. This is a sticky worthy thread.

Could I get two of those? ;)

desert brew, dig tha avatar bro!

yep, that labels a site for sore eyes on a fri-night :D

damn. I know who I am going to ask to design my labels...

That's not the your gf is it?

oh, and do you have any more "labels" you could post? preferably with the same er, content?

milholen said:
I will have 2 versions of this label -- the one below I plan on handing out to my buddies and I will make a more benign version with a snow covered log cabin in the mountains or something safe like that. (girlfriend saw this one and freaked)

I like this one! :D

Once I get the hang of homebrewing, I may have to make some Honey Apricot Ale, and see if milholen will grant me a temporary usage license for this label!

And Milholen, the fine creator of such art hasn't even been on this site since March 06. He however left his mark on all of us :cross:.

Chairman Cheyco said:
At least it's not the 'Paula Dean' thread...

:D

I just went and found that old thread. Sixty some odd responses, many of them about hotties on Food TV, and not a single mention of Nigella Lawson. What was wrong with you people?

milholen said:

This needed to be bumped.

Back