Barrilito - Ron del Barrilito Three Star

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormrider27

Reaction score
I just got back from Puerto Rico and had this rum. I am usually a scotch drinker either Johnie gold or Glenlivet Archive. However my current employment situation doesn't allow me these excesses. While I am a fan of good bourbon I have found this stuff to be not only unique but VERY tasty. The problem is that it isn't available in the great state of Florida. Are then any rum sippers out there that have had this and know of a substitute that is comparable and available in the states?

TIA
Storm

I believe that there is a place in Miami that imports small batches of it...somewhere around $30 a bottle though. Sorry, I don't recall the name though so I'm not really much help.

I always bring a few bottles back when I go through PR. I did a check a couple of years ago to see where it was available from. I think there was also a place in NY that imported it too.

Back