Hops Blowout- $.85/ounce

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
You can now place your order at farmhousebrewingsupply.com

I have 42 Varieties from $ .60 and ounce to $1.70 and ounce they are sold in 4 ounce increments, so you can mix and match.

All new: Brew your own Pliny The Elder with the Pliny Pack for $13.99. All hops packaged according to addition!

Here's the list:

$.75
Cascade 7.5%
Chinook 10.9%
Columbus 12.4%
Willamette 4.8%

$ .85
Galena 12.0%
Centennial 9.2%
(NEW) Glacier 4.5%
Northern Brewer 8.0%
Nugget 11.0%

$1.00
Bravo 14.3%
Crystal 3.5%
Fuggle 4.8%
Hallertau Mittlefruh(German) 3.0%
Hallertau Hersbrucker(German) 3.1%
Magnum (German) 10.0%
Millennium 15.9%
Palisade 8.0%
Sterling 7.0%
Summit 14.0%
Saaz(Chech) 3.9%
Styrian Golding(Solvenia) 2.6%
Tettnang(US) 4.7%
Warrior 15.8%

$1.15
Ahtanum 4.5%
Citra 11.1%
U.S. Golding 4.9%
Mt. Hood 3.5%
Northdown (U.K.) 9.6%
Santiam 5.6%

$1.25
Apollo 18.9%
Amarillo 8.6%
Challanger (U.K) 7.0%
East Kent Gold EKG 5.4%
Simcoe 12.2%
Sorachi Ace 10.8%

Leaf:
No leaf at this time.

Will ship to Canada!

You can IM me here or email me @ [email protected] . I just created this account my other one was over run with hops request.
If you email me , Please leave HBT handle, order, and zip code. thanks to everyone who has ordered.

2009, all pellet, They have been stored properly, vacuum sealed, freezer, and will be put into foil package when they are shipped.

What is the price on the Hallertau Mittlefrue? I am interested in 8 ounces of that, 8 ounces of Styrian Golding(Solvenia), 8 ounces of Palisade, and 8 ounces of Millennium.

PM sent for 8 oz. Hallertau. How do you ship so fast? I got mine today in the mail. I think I just PM'd you 2 days ago!

I live in the middle of the country! All inquires done from now until monday will be shipped out starting Tuesday. I'm out of town this weekend.

Put me down for 8 oz. Hallertau. Just let me know how much and where to send PayPal. Thanks again. I still can't believe how fast the last hops got to my mailbox!

I'm no mod, but seems like they may be chiming in soon asking you to pony up for a vendor account. Just a heads up.

John thanks for the hops, my local guys cant touch this price. I will be ordering more. Thanks again
Cheers
Jeff

I bought about 2 pounds of various varieties and got them last night. Haven't used them yet but they shipped super fast, look great, perfect packaging with alpha acid readings clearly marked. A great deal especially when you consider you don't have to buy a full pound and they are 2009 crop. Thanks again!

Got my pound of simcoe in short order. Packaging says LD Carlson. Looks like solid oxygen barrier vacuum packaging.

I haven't opened it yet to smell or brew, but I'll be making a big IPA with this stuff soon. This is the most economical price I've found for Simcoe, especially in such small increments.

This may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Just received my 3 pounds:
1# each centennial and nugget
0.25# each kent golding, tetnang, hallertrau, chinook

haven't broken the seals yet or checked the weights, but everything looks great.

The 1# bags came factory sealed from Carlson.
The .25# bags are re-sealed in anti-static bags.

Thanks!

FYI Centennial are on backorder so I will let you all know when they come in. Any suggestion on what hops you would like added to the selection? Thanks to all who have purchased. Have a good day.

Also, UPS account has opened up so shipping should be a bit cheaper with everything instantly insured. I will still ship USPS if that is your preference. Thanks.

Back