My portion of a Bulk Grain Buy in Denver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here is what 216.09 got me

Fuggles.jpg

Williamette Hops.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

I am going to do an Arrogant Bastard Clone this weekend. I have 4 batches that need to be bottled first. I need to free up some carboys. I am starting this tonight

I am going to do an Arrogant Bastard Clone this weekend. I have 4 batches that need to be bottled first. I need to free up some carboys. I am starting this tonight

:mug: good stuff man. an AB clone has been one i've been wanting to do but just never have.

i finally cleared up some room as well so tomorrow I'm hitting up Brew Hut/Dry Dock for some goodies:rockin:

I split up by business between stomp them grapes and the Brew Hut. I like the Brew Hut because it is like a Brewing Supermarket, and Dry Dock. STG is the lil mom and pop shop that I can get to on my lunch hour. I got a # of Chinooks off of ebay for $15.00. There is a guy in Thornton that is selling them. fast shipping and factory sealed

I was in on that buy as well, that worked out to be a great deal. Plan on doing several 10 gal batches as soon as my 3 tier brew rig is done.

Back