Anyone else ever feel like

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's natural, and if justice is done, then those people will pay (and suffer).

I know religion is a "no-no" here, but it's those beliefs for me that allow me to understand and cope with the evil in this world. I believe that God is just, and while he allows evil to exist for now, in the end, justice will be done.

The thing is, I know if someone did something really horrible to my wife or kids, I know I would want to make them pay and suffer under my hands. Hope I never have to face that!

There are plenty of evil bastards who would be on the receiving end of the heavy blunt object of my choice...were it not for the fact that we're a nation of laws, and vigilante justice, while emotionally satisfying, is not really compatible with a constitutional republic.

If god is omnipotent and still allows innocent little girls to be beaten and murdered, then my time is better spent worshipping something else. Even if the parents do "pay" and "suffer", it won't bring back that innocent little girl, so true justice is never really achievable. I'm not trying to incite a flame war, I just see plenty of unjust, horrific things happen to wonderful, innocent people, and I can't help but think that any god that allows this to happen, even if "justice" is eventually done, is one sadistic bastard.

*ducks*

For some reason this one hit me hard. I think these scumbags should be subjected to the same type of beating that little girl went through. There is no excuse in the world that can be used to justify treating a small, defensless child in this manner. I hope they rot in jail.

disgusting.

if it were my daughter (or niece or sister) I would personally take my time skinning them alive and pouring salt in the wounds.

that being said, and as I won't be taking this one into my own hands, they should be put away for life. death is too good for what they deserve.

god created another couple of winners here :mad:

cheezydemon said:
These scumbags, Scott Peterson, probably this other Peterson Psycho, I seldom have thoughts of actually wanting to harm another human being, but these people make me want to see them suffer. Is that wrong?
How is Drew Peterson even related to this? Seriously?

Evan! said:
I can't help but think that any god that allows this to happen, even if "justice" is eventually done, is one sadistic bastard.
I guess it is in how you look at it. For the short time that this poor girl suffered is not even a fathomable fraction of time in the wonder she is experiencing now. As for the parents, they're stuck here with the rest of us. That's justice!

Wild

wild said:
I guess it is in how you look at it. For the short time that this poor girl suffered is not even a fathomable fraction of time in the wonder she is experiencing now. As for the parents, they're stuck here with the rest of us. That's justice!

Wild

But why let her suffer at all?

I know that the reason we can't pursue such retaliatory justice is that for the 99 bastards who deserve it, we would filet some poor bastard who is later proven innocent by some new evidence.

I would like to think that I am enlightened enough to turn the other cheek, take the higher road etc. And I know that the injustice done can never be taken back. But so help me GOD, if someone did that to my daughter, you could fully expect some "A Time To Kill" (Samuel L Jackson) **** to be played out in real life.

I know that attrocities have gone on since the beginning of time, it is only recently in our pursuit of almost sick access to any and all information via the web that stuff like this even comes to light. I try to keep that in mind, but it still hurts to see crap like this.

Back