The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigJohn and I will be there tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone want some (very active) sourdough starter? I've got a good one rocking and rolling on my counter.

Hey Mort (whoever you are), it looks like I've been drafted to help you brew on Paulie's system. That means we can make a massive mess and it's Paulie's problem, not ours.

I looked at morts set up and my god that thing is impressive! It's tough to travel with an E system.

I want to go but don't think it's going to happen. Stripping wallpaper and updating electrical instead.

I looked at morts set up and my god that thing is impressive! It's tough to travel with an E system.

I want to go but don't think it's going to happen. Stripping wallpaper and updating electrical instead.

C'mon, you ****ing *****. Let me give you a little secret about home ownership... you're going to be doing that **** every weekend for the rest of your ****ing life. Which is fine, I like doing stuff around the house (I took a personal day yesterday to build a garden for next spring), but those projects are still going to be there for you on Sunday... and even if you get them done, there's something else that will need your attention.

You can't fight it, so **** it - come drink and be gluttonous.

I do have to iron my jeans and count ceiling tiles.

Those skinny jeans really aren't a good look for you.

hipsterjeansdie.JPG

C'mon, you ****ing *****. Let me give you a little secret about home ownership... you're going to be doing that **** every weekend for the rest of your ****ing life. Which is fine, I like doing stuff around the house (I took a personal day yesterday to build a garden for next spring), but those projects are still going to be there for you on Sunday... and even if you get them done, there's something else that will need your attention.

Blatant buttering up of Paulie in a ploy to keep the cup for two years in a row.

Cape Brewing said:
Damn.... When a "party" starts begging Dakota to show up... it's in trouble.

Just sayin'

Hey at least they know who the cool people are! There's a reason they aren't asking you.

the_bird said:

You don't understand. I need to get a few things done so I can move in. Electrical I'd needed so I can occupy the house. I may show up, but I won't be brewing.

Blatant buttering up of Paulie in a ploy to keep the cup for two years in a row.

LOL!!! Who's his competition?!?!

What's Paul gonna do?? Give it to himself!?!?

Hey Paul... where the EFF is that picture of me taunting the FCK out of you at the Masstoberfest a few years ago when you rig sprung about 41 leaks?? I know it's on here somewhere.

You don't understand. I need to get a few things done so I can move in. Electrical I'd needed so I can occupy the house. I may show up, but I won't be brewing.

You've got a captive audience. Go to the brewfest first. After a long day of drinking invite everyone over for free beer and give everyone tools to help you renovate the house.

Poor Bird... Slowwwwwwwwly coming to the realization that he's going to be standing in a tent, in the rain, with Paul and Mort all day... and is gonna drive 4 hours to do so.

DESPARATELY trying to get someone... anyone else to show.

I feel for ya Bird.

Poor Bird... Slowwwwwwwwly coming to the realization that he's going to be standing in a tent, in the rain, with Paul and Mort all day... and is gonna drive 4 hours to do so.

DESPARATELY trying to get someone... anyone else to show.

I feel for ya Bird.

That's fine by me. I can eat fifty pounds of pig.

Stripping wallpapering and finishing our bedroom before we move in is a smart idea. Also being able to plug in a TV to watch it in the only finished room in the house works for me.

Hey Paulie... given the rain, I can't imagine the boys' soccer games will actually be played. That means I'll actually be freed up for a good chunk of the late morning/early afternoon.

but yeah, still not coming.

Hey Mort (whoever you are), it looks like I've been drafted to help you brew on Paulie's system. That means we can make a massive mess and it's Paulie's problem, not ours.

Ya sit in two meetings that take up all morning, and all of a sudden there's 5 pages of byatching to get caught up on with fellow Massholes. Gotta love it. Hi Bird, we met briefly at last year's Masstoberfest, and I look forward to seeing you again. It's too bad Cape can't be there to help mentor me in my first all grain brew, but I guess he's going to be busy not brewing at Bogiron. Maybe he'll be ironing his sox..

Does anyone have any legitimate feedback on what to do about smoking grain that I asked a bit ago? I also appologize for actually asking a brewing related question in this thread, so let me also add that I think you all suck, and I promise to not actually use any of your advise.

Back