• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BYO BoGo List of 'wanters' 50/50 splits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indianhead_Brewer said:
I guess I shouldn't have fallen asleep around here. Oh well.

Pm me and we will work it out. $16.50. Sorry to jump the gun so fast. Part of me figured you didn't expect such a fast reply.

So is there a list anymore or has all been taken care of? I have a BOGO offer and i need to find a partner!

I have a 50/50 split available. $16.50 for digital and print issues for 1 year. PM me and we'll work out the details.

Cheers!

Same here, I have a 50/50 split available. $16.50 for digital and print issues for 1 year. PM me and we'll work out the details.

Thought I was going to be the only one.

Another member with an offer and if I can't find someone I'm going to donate one to the pooping office at work.

When I gave my gift membership the sales rep asked me if the they already had a subscription. I bet two people with subscriptions could share and for 33 each get two years. No money would even need to change hands just subscription info.

I just stumbled on this thread and was already thinking of subscribing if anyone needs someone to team up with.

When I gave my gift membership the sales rep asked me if the they already had a subscription. I bet two people with subscriptions could share and for 33 each get two years. No money would even need to change hands just subscription info.

Interesting...I wonder if that was just the rep or if they all would allow this. Anyone want to trade subscription info to try this?

I've got a gift subscription, $33 for 2 digital and print subscriptions! PM me if you want to split it.

I can't find a current list of wanters, so I hope I'm not skipping anyone... but I definitly want in! PM if you have one

Back