• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grain Mill, Chiller, Mash Tun!!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am searching for supplies to upgrade my brewery. I am in search of a roller grain mill, less than $100 but in need conidtion. I am also in search of a wort chiller. I would prefer an immersion chiller with hose fittings but would also consider a larger plate chiller AND pump that is priced nice. I also need a mash tun if the price is right, preferably 10-gals or more please. PM with information, pictures of questions, and total cost of items plus shipping to 66502, thanks! :D

EDIT: I have a grain mill and chiller, am still looking for a 60qt or more mash tun and ALSO weld-less ball valve and fitting for a keggle

recently picked up a mill and chiller, looking for a 60qt + cooler mash tun now and also a weld less ball valve and fittings for a keggle

recently picked up a mill and chiller, looking for a 60qt + cooler mash tun now and also a weld less ball valve and fittings for a keggle

Wal-Mart for the mash tun and BargainFittings.com for the bulkhead. Should take care of your needs.

ShinyBuddha said:
Wal-Mart for the mash tun and BargainFittings.com for the bulkhead. Should take care of your needs.

Or Home Depot or lowes and bargain fittings is great to do business with

Back