• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

all grain setup w/ kegs and kegerator- Western PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeBridge

Reaction score
Check page 2 for updated list, price and some pictures.

I'm selling all of my all grain brewing equipment including kegs and kegerator. I would like to sell it as a lot. Local pickup only- there is alot of equipment.
Asking $1200 for entire lot. Will entertain reasonable offers.
I will get pictures soon.

- (6) 5 gallon ball lock cornelius kegs
- (5) Keg gas inlets and party dispensers
- (5) 6.5 gallon glass carboy
- (4) 5 gallon glass carboy
- (1) Bottle/Carboy sprayer includes 2 bottle nozzles and 1 carboy nozzle
- (1) 5 gallon igloo cooler mash tun with quick disconnects and braided hose false bottom (valves will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 5 gallon hot liquor tank with quick disconnects and fixed sparge arm (valves will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 10 gallon mash tun with ball valve and perforated stainless steel false bottom (nonmetal tubing will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 10 gallon hot liquor tank with ball valve and fixed sparge arm. (non metal tubing will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 25ft (maybe 50ft) 1/2" copper immersion chiller
- (3) 6.5 gallon fermenting buckets with lids (1 bucket marked "sour" was used for fermenting sour ales)
- (3) bottling buckets
- (2) 10 gallon stainless steel pots with lids ( one brand is Bayou classic)
- (1) bottle capper
- (3) 3 funnels 1 screen
- (1) Hydrometer with test tube
- (2) 20lbs propane tanks (some gas in them)
- (1) High pressure bayou classic banjo burner-propane. This thing is serious!
- (1) lower pressure burner. It can bring 7 gallons of liquid to a full boil and is more quiet and uses less gas than the banjo burner. You can use the banjo burner to bring it to a boil faster and switch to this to sustain the boil.
- (2) 2 stainless steel mash paddles.
- (1) Portable keg CO2 dispenser with C02 cartridges.
- (1) Keggerator - Holds 3 Corny kegs and 1 5lb C02 tank. It has 1 faucet hook up now. Could be modified for more. It's old but works with no issues
- (1) Carboy Dryer
- (1) Carboy scrubber attaches to drill

Equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before sale.

Your price is good but I only really need the corny kegs. If your willing to split them what is your price?

I would be very interested in the two 10 gallon kettles and the hydrometer/test jar. I was wanting to make a move to all grain first if the year and this would help me get started sooner if you would be willing to split and ship.

I am local and interested in some things if you decide to split it up. Let me know!

I will part everything out. I just wanted to wait a few days before i committed to anyone. I will take names down for certain pieces of equipment if you are serious about the purchase. Post or PM me, i will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

I will part everything out. I just wanted to wait a few days before i committed to anyone. I will take names down for certain pieces of equipment if you are serious about the purchase. Post or PM me, i will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

PM Sent if you part out, I wish this was a month sooner, i may have bought all of it!

I am interested in the 10 gal mash tun, Immersion chiller, low pressure Propane burner, 10 gal kettle. shipped to 19713 if you choose to part it out. Thanks

The sale of the kegs and kegerator is pending. If that changes i will update and let the person next in line have an opportunity.
I would still like to keep this sale pick up only.
Thanks for looking!

I was hoping to sell those as a set. But as a set i was hoping to get around $170. Of course i'm open to reasonable negotiation.

- (1) Carboy scrubber attaches to drill
- (1) Carboy Dryer
To 95820

Interested in 1 SS mash paddle. How much shipped to 00681? Can you send picture? Thanks.

Intrested in one of the 10 gallon steel pots and a mash paddle shiped to 18634

I am interested in one of the ten gallon stainless pots and a mash paddle shiped to 18634 thanks

I'm not interested in shipping these items. I just think it would be too much hassle to deal with at the moment. I'm apologize for the confusion.

I'm selling all of my all grain brewing equipment including kegs and kegerator. I would like to sell it as a lot. Local pickup only- there is alot of equipment.
Now Asking $950 for the entire lot. Sale will be a on a first come first serve basis.
I will split this up if i have to but it won't be as good of a price as buying the entire lot.
As i said before I will not be shipping any of the items at this time.
(Some equipment has been sold from the original post)
- (6) 5 gallon ball lock cornelius kegs
- (5) Keg gas inlets and party dispensers
- (4) 6.5 gallon glass carboy
- (2) 5 gallon glass carboy
- (1) 5 gallon igloo cooler mash tun with quick disconnects (valves and false bottom will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 5 gallon hot liquor tank with quick disconnects and fixed sparge arm (valves will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 10 gallon mash tun with ball valve and perforated stainless steel false bottom (nonmetal tubing will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 10 gallon hot liquor tank with ball valve and fixed sparge arm. (non metal tubing will be replaced before sale)
- (1) 25ft 1/2" copper immersion chiller
- (2) 6.5 gallon fermenting buckets with lids (1 bucket marked "sour" was used for fermenting sour ales)
- (3) bottling buckets
- (2) 10 gallon stainless steel pots with lids ( one brand is Bayou classic)
- (1) bottle capper
- (3) 3 funnels 1 screen
- (2) 20lbs propane tanks (some gas in them)
- (1) High pressure bayou classic banjo burner(30 PSI)
- (1) lower pressure burner (20 PSI). It can bring 7 gallons of liquid to a full boil and is more quiet and uses less gas than the banjo burner. You can use the banjo burner to bring it to a boil faster and switch to this to sustain the boil.
- (1) stainless steel mash paddles.
- (1) Keggerator - Holds 3 Corny kegs and 1 5lb C02 tank. It has 1 faucet hook up now. It needs a new shank and faucet. The shank on it now is corroded and i never used it. Could be modified for more. It's old and ugly but works with no issues
- (1) 5lb CO2 tank
Equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before sale.

jake 006.jpg

jake 008.jpg

jake 009.jpg

jake 010.jpg

jake 013.jpg

I will take the kegs if you part out, and if the price on the kegs is good. Pick up isn't a problem. My dad lives in Hubbard, and he'll get them for me.

Thanks for all the views and posts guys. Found a buyer for the entire lot at a fair price. If the transaction doesn't work out I'll reopen the thread. Thanks again everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back