theinkblot.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Online Rorschach Test

Scary Stuff.. lol

My Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 66%
Hmmm, your Sickness Quotient of 66% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. Your friends (both of them) think you're a total clod. As long as you continue to buy the beer, however, they'll still be your pals.

Job Performance & Attitude
You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. You hate your job but will never leave it. That's because no one else will hire people whose job skills consist of sleeping and surfing the web.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." You must not have been saying this for very long.

Sickness Quotient: 53%
Your Sickness Quotient" of 53% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis
spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    You are utterly incapable of meaningful relationships, which is probably a good thing since you're a horrible bore under the best of conditions. You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob.
  • Job Performance & Attitude
    You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian. You frequently mention terms like "core competencies" and "paradigm shifts" while at work. Stop acting like such a tool.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "I've got to be me", but an awful lot of people wish you wouldn't.

uh, interesting?

Sickness Quotient: 46%
Congratulations! At a 46% Sickness Quotient, you're almost well-adjusted.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span.

* Job Performance & Attitude
You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." And you would certainly know.

I retabulated but it only got worse...

90 percent of them I gave my own interpretation....

Sickness Quotient: 65%
Hmmm, your Sickness Quotient of 65% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you. You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you.

Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick. You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Practice makes perfect.", but since nobody's perfect you might as well stop wasting your time.

graph1.jpg

graph2.jpg

yeah, I gave 100% my own interpretations. Just did not see the same as their answers. I am thinking it does not matter how you answer and the result is random.

Well, that's a waste. None of the answers are even close or serious, and clicking Retabulate Results just makes another random 'diagnosis'.

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 99%
WARNING: Your Sickness Quotient of 99% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you.

You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian. Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "I've got to be me", but an awful lot of people wish you wouldn't.

No comment:eek:

Almost all were my own insights. The results are the biggest, lamest bunch of BS ever.

"Sickness Quotient: 79%
Your Sickness Quotient of 79% indicates therapy may be useful.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities. You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob.

You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "If you can’t make them think, make them wonder." Trust us- you've succeeded beyond your wildest dreams. "

Oh and I found this :D

"We, on the other hand, dispense with all that technical and pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumo, and simply give you some random answers. Many people claim that these arfe every bit as good as the "real" Rorschach answers determined by some highly paid, fancy-pants clinician or psychologist. "

Sickness Quotient: 46%
Congratulations! At a 46% Sickness Quotient, you're almost well-adjusted.

Detailed Diagnosis

* Interpersonal Insights
You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel. Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you.

Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes. You aspire to becoming the CEO of a large, powerful company. This is unlikely since you rarely leave your parent's basement.

* Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "Hope for the best; prepare for the worst." Based on what we know about you, you're going to need a lot of preparation.

I honestly didn't see much in the blot's, dumb test.

Latest posts

Back