New Setup for the Home-Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBMbrewer

Reaction score
IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

Wow that's quite impressive :) I can't wait until I have enough money / space to do something like that with my brewing setup. Good luck!

Best,
Saintdog

how did you get your brew room to stay in the 1970's?
haha, yeah the rooms a little outdated but it also works for a tv/living room once I moved all the furniture in; thus the carpeting.

Indoor propane burners?
No way! I brew outside, I just love being able to have ALL of my equipment organized and on hand.

Thanks for all the good wishes guys, I'll let you know the next time I put all this awesomeness to work, and definitely post some pics of brew day!

I didn't want to say anything, but are those walls pink?

How cares nice gear!

Gear101 said:
I didn't want to say anything, but are those walls pink?

How cares nice gear!

More peach... okay that didn't man it up at all!
But seriously, nice space, im limited to the garage. Where I constantly trip over kids bikes, etc!

Clearly you're more awesome than me :( I'm jealous now.

You haven't fired this up yet have you? I'm trying to figure out how you're not going to scorch the back wall with your burners right up against it. Also, what are you doing for venting? Does the room get kinda tropical?

I love the utilization of space and anytime I see a conical I get a bit jealous on the inside. But my first thought when I looked at the space and considered "if that were mine..." was, "How will I explain the spillage on that rockin' 70's weave-rug to SWMBO?"

Love the keggles though. More jealousy.

and by the way, none of my comments should be construed in any way as criticism. I don't post photos of my rig just yet because I have crap scattered from one end of my home clear to the other.

Fortunately I brew outside. I'm just glad to have everything in one place and organized (most of the time).

Back