Cubicle fun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eskram

Reaction score
We've had a long-standing tradition at my office to 'decorate' an employee's cubicle while they're on vacation.

This is what I returned to after my trip to Germany this summer:

IMG_3121.jpg

So time for a little revenge...

We built a mult-level platform of cups flled partially with water (and other random objects) - we used 900 cups total.
We also wrapped just about every item we could find in his cubicle with newspaper, wrapped the outside, and made a roof.

Picture+084.jpg

Picture+106.jpg

More pics here.

good lord.

If I returned to the office after a vacation and found my cube entombed like that, I'm pretty sure I'd just move into an empty cube nearby and start a new life!

-walker

Walker said:
good lord.

If I returned to the office after a vacation and found my cube entombed like that, I'm pretty sure I'd just move into an empty cube nearby and start a new life!

-walker

He just may need to... He's got a few hours of well-deserved cleanup.

The year prior to filling my cube with shredded paper, they covered the entire thing in aluminum foil.. Everything. Even down to coins I had laying on my desk. I'll try to find those pictures and upload them.

At least they didn't line it with plastic and fill your cubical with fish.

I miss punch cards. The little rectangular punches were just about impossible to clean up. Real fun back in the days of afros and long unkept hair!

Walker said:
so, what you are saying is that you guys work REALLY hard all day, eh? :D

-walker

Doesn't everyone get paid to waste office supplies?

david_42 said:
At least they didn't line it with plastic and fill your cubical with fish.

Actually, the original idea included real grass sod, and a koi pond with fountain.
Then we came to some sort of reason and decided that multiple gallons of water and dirt/grass probably weren't a good thing to have on the 5th floor of an office building.

david_42 said:
I miss punch cards. The little rectangular punches were just about impossible to clean up. Real fun back in the days of afros and long unkept hair!
Those days are over? :confused: Crap. :eek:

Back