The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old carpenters don't die, they just get an inside job and have to take a ton of Motrin whenever they break out the old moves.

image-3696478796.jpg

Shipping is expensive. Miller Genuine Draft isn't. Use your imagination to picture a different label and pocket the difference.

Yeah, but he's got his own spin on it. Maybe they've "Quadruple-Hopped" it or something.

It's quite the label, too. I mean, I'm nowhere near that talented with Microsoft Paint.

l.jpg

You know whats sad? A google search for bog iron brewing doesn't even have the bogironbrewing.com on the first 10 pages of search results.....

Gotta go with the Cape here.

Bog i... typed into Google brought B.I.G. up as the third suggestion.

But Yeager still gets points for being funny.

Hey Brian, you bringing Bertha to Foxboro again this week? If only as a good luck charm drag that bad hitch along.

I don't think he was serious Bird... or if he was... he's retahded... Remember who made the post.

Nah, see, I don't see the actual website on the first few pages when I Google "Bog Iron Brewing". It autofills "Big Iron Brewing" when you start typing, but Google doesn't bring up www.bogironbrewing.com as a search result (not that it's all that hard to guess the website, or find it on the Yelp! page).

In fact, this website appears well before yours in the actual listings.

http://bogironbrewers.com/

Personally, I think you should go with that one.

nah, see, i don't see the actual website on the first few pages when i google "bog iron brewing". It autofills "big iron brewing" when you start typing, but google doesn't bring up www.bogironbrewing.com as a search result (not that it's all that hard to guess the website, or find it on the yelp! Page).

In fact, this website appears well before yours in the actual listings.

http://bogironbrewers.com/

personally, i think you should go with that one.

wtf?????

Back