• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 brass finish stainless perlick 425 faucets $110

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonp9576

Reaction score
they are in good shape. they are clean. i was given few faucets as a gift. the perlick pearls that have a P on them go really well since my last name starts with P so people think i got custom faucets. these all work, and are ready to go. some wear but in good shape overall.

they fit in a small flat rate box, so whatever that costs to ship, is what you pay. i think its around $6 or $7

here is a picture.
faucets.jpg

They are the brass/gold finish. They are still available. I would rather not split them up if i don't have to.

unfortunately, i only have capacity for 2 taps. i have 1 Perlick and 1 Stainless at the moment. i may be able to buy 2, then sell my Perlick. let me know if you're willing to part with 2 and the cost.

Back