• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Frigidaire Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benthic

Reaction score
I'm switching my keg setup to an upright fridge/freezer unit, so I'm selling my keezer. It's a Frigidaire chest freezer, capable of holding three cornies. The sale includes the freezer, temperature controller, three tap tower, faucets, tap handles, and drip tray, as well as liquid and gas lines with ball lock quick connections. The only things you'll need to supply for yourself are the kegs, a CO2 cylinder and a CO2 regulator.

Asking $250. The unit is located in Pensacola, FL.

You can see photos of the unit in my Craigslist posting.

Brian

Benthic, it was great meeting you today. Had to move things around in my garage, but it's found a nice new home. I've been kegging since my first beer, but it'll sure be nice to have cold beer from the tap now!

Need to pick up some BLC, but I've got my kegs cooling down as I type this.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back