Much thanks to Bargain Fittings!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slakwhere

Reaction score
so i found some kegs on CraigsList cheap, and decided it was a sign from the heavens to get into all grain brewing :ban:

I placed a call to Bargain Fittings and asked a bunch of noob questions, all of which were explained really well using small words my little extract brain could understand. Order went in before shipping time, and the stuff was to me on friday!

awesome customer service from the boys at BF, i'll definitely be doing business with them again.... today as a matter of fact, i'm gonna build an HLT to go with my MLT and BK. :rockin:

2010-06-26%2010.32.08.jpg

Thanks for the props!

Looks like you did a great install and you positioned everything away from the skirts drain holes!

Would like to add that I am always happy to answer questions and talk about brewing.

Wayne.

i wanted to put the thermometer directly over the ball valve, but i drastically over estimated the water level of 5 or 6 gallons.... so i had to improv :)

the kits were awesome! thanks again!

I'll pile on here to say I too had great service from BF. I didn't call but did everything online and was amazed at how fast it shipped and the notices I received about the progress. On top of that when I got the goods they were well packaged and good quality. I have yet to install but from what I see in the box, the quality of the material, and the posts on this forum, if it leaks it'll be my fault.

Nice to see good solid service these days. Thanks.

I placed my third order with Bargainfittings.com on Thursday. Mail man came to my door on Saturday with the box! Always great service and fast shipping and great products!

Back