• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Mash Tun, Brew Belt and BYO Work Shirt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YD_Stretch

Reaction score
Selling off to make more space for hopefully new equipment. After some input I would like to list my Gatorade cooler Mash Tun for $115. All stainless fittings set up for a RIMS with 1/2" camlock connectors. I can remove the connectors and the sparge from the top and cap it if you are not interested in the additions. The mash tun also has a Krome false bottom and stainless connections. I can also add in a bazooka filter if you would rather use that. I would like to sell local (I'm in Hebron, CT), but I am now willing to ship for the right deal. Here are the pics.

I also have a Brewer's Best - Brew Belt for sale. I got some poor advice when starting out that I should get one, and have never taken it out of the package in almost two years. I can maintain a solid 72 degrees where I ferment, so here it is - $15 - OBO (Shipping at buyer's expense approx. $5)

BYO workshirt - SOLD

Faucets / Taps - SOLD

Thanks and send a PM if you're interested. I'm a teacher on break, so I check in often. I am willing to ship out same day.

- Stretch

Had some interest in shipping, so I checked it out. Box weighs 14lbs - Dimensions are L 17" W 17" H 23" shipping from zip code 06248. Plug it into usps.com calculator and let me know if you're interested. I am willing to cut a package deal if you're up for it. Offer up!

Taps and shanks are still available. Send me a PM with your details and I'll respond in kind.

Mash tun and taps are pending. Shirt is sold. Brew belt still available.

Back