My name is john, Im an addict

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friarjohn

Reaction score
I'm a junkie for Breakng Bad, It just keeps pulling me in deeper. I get my fix anywhere i can, home, work or umm...Download. Im fine through wednesdy, maybe thursday...then I get the shakes from being without good tv. Anyone out there with the bb shakes? I dont know what i will be forced to due to feed my after next week as it is the season finale. does any feel my pain?

i feel that pain. I'm conflicted though, I hate to see it go so soon, but it would be awful if they stretched it thin.

That show os so well written. You never know what to expect. Like the kid in the last episode!

Well your right. The kid did blow me away. Was expecting Combo killing, but not by a kid.Thank God that season three is in the works. The big question is if you've seen the preview with the teddy bear and the body bags, who is in them?The Blog on AMC is pretty good if you check it out. On a side note i won a cool SchraderBrau t-shirt off there website.

John

How about brother in law, Hank's Bottle bombs.
Definately an awesome show.

Back