Supplies vendor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madegret

Reaction score
Ok, I don't want to publicly slam anyone but I need advise on a new vendor for equipment/ingredients. The company I'm using makes a 3-toed sloth look speedy.

Would someone give me a lead on a site that can get me stuff quicker than 10 days!?!?!

I am fortunate to live in Austin, so I just cruise over to Austin Homebrew when I need something.

For online ordering, I have had good luck ordering online with Williams Brewing, Morebeer, and Northern Brewing. All have shipped same day when ordered in the morning and items were in stock.

Williams Brewing had the best customer service when out of stock. They CALLED ME, to tell me an item was on back order and asked what I wanted to do, ship partial or wait. Now that is service.

My store is located in Atlanta, which would be shipped very quickly to MS. We always call customers if there is an in stock issue. We only list items on the website that are in stock so issues only happen when someone ordes more than we have in stock.

I ordered a beer kit from Homebrewers Outpost in Flagstaff, and my starter kit from Midwest. Both shipped right away, even though it was Christmas Eve. Both shipments got here the same time, and I live on some little island in Alaska. Going to place an order from Austin Homebrew next and give them a shot. Shipping is a real big deal though because of where I live, and Brewmasters Warehouse as well as Austin have great shipping prices.

My store is located in Atlanta, which would be shipped very quickly to MS.

I noticed a couple threads here where you mentioned the possibility of having a storefront for local home brewers. Are you still planning on that? Can only imagine how different it is then maintaining a warehouse for internet orders, but it would be great to have a LHBS that's closer to me.

I don't carry every variety but what I do have is it very good prices. We're also stocking up for the new year right now so some orders this week won't go out until Thursday though all hops I ship go USPS priority so regardless of where you are you get it within 2-3 business days and I only charge $5 to ship. There's my little shameless plug :p I have a main thread where I have some feedback too btw.

-Niko-

Back