How Stuff Works - Discovery Channel programs beer making episode Dec 18

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, now I have to try to remember this until I get home so I can set the DVR!

Perfect. That will be on right after my Zags game. It's a good thing there's quality programing tonight considering I'm snowed in big time.

Read the thread and expected it to be an article about how Bud or Miller manufacture beer. But I clicked the link and see that Charlie P. was filmed for the show. That alone has to make it a pretty good show.

Craig

i'll watch but i'm prepared to be underwhelmed. one of those food network shows had a guy that did a home brew episode. it was very simplistic, he got a bunch of info wrong, and of course the entire show he acted like an expert. pissed me off.

i'll watch but i'm prepared to be underwhelmed. one of those food network shows had a guy that did a home brew episode. it was very simplistic, he got a bunch of info wrong, and of course the entire show he acted like an expert. pissed me off.

Not to be a wet rag...but geez. I guess he's an expert on the way he makes beer....and I'm one on the way I make. Aren't we all? Of course it was simplistic....just like that lame craigtube brew dude...he's just doing it his way....not mine...not yours.... chill man....:fro:

I'll either watch the show tonight or DVR it..... can't hurt to watch it considering all the other crap on the tube...

These guys spent 3/4 of a day with Charlie Papazian, I suppose he could be wrong on a bunch of stuff but I'm guessing not. :p

What else did you expect? of course it's going to be a general show... Until the "Brewing Network" shows up, this is pretty damned good. It's way better than the "how it's made" of beer

It's being recorded right now for. I'll watch it later with a nice pint of Southern Star Pine Belt Pale Ale.

They're at Maltose Express in CT! Representin the home state, woot!

Wonder if that homebrewer they showed is on any of these forums. Speak up and be heard!

They're at Maltose Express in CT! Representin the home state, woot!

Wonder if that homebrewer they showed is on any of these forums. Speak up and be heard!
I was stoked to see that. I love Maltose, though I haven't been in a couple of months since they moved.

I have found this fascinating. Nothing revealing, but fascinating nonetheless.

The master brewer/engineer, who has been brewing 15 years, still uses party taps?

Makes me feel better about using them for now.

This show was responsible for me getting back into homebrewing back when it first aired. I've got it set on my DVR for midnight.

Until then I am watching the football game. Do you mean to tell me that there are no NFL fans out there? ( I am referring to the fact that everyone said that nothing good is on tv tonight.)

Gonna watch it tomorrow. Finally Timing works out! I'm on vacation this and next week, Wife is at work, I'm with the boy, It's on at midnight here So I got it recording. Might stay up to watch if I remember. It'll be neat to see the route they take. It will probably be disappointing like most beer shows being geared towards general audience. Appearently I missed it, Saw thing is I think I was watching How Stuff works and shut it off 1 episode before that one came on. Saw Auto Trannies and Hot Air Balloon baskets, then wifey changed to house. SO I got on here. good thing so I can record it at midnight

This show was responsible for me getting back into homebrewing back when it first aired. I've got it set on my DVR for midnight.

Until then I am watching the football game. Do you mean to tell me that there are no NFL fans out there? ( I am referring to the fact that everyone said that nothing good is on tv tonight.)

This has aired previously? I think tonight is the first time this particular episode has been on.

Latest posts

Back