• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

spikebrewing 15 gal kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshAZ

Reaction score
15 gallon spikebrewing stainless kettle 2-horizontal couplers
Has a Camco 240v heater element
Ball valve on one coupler and the other is plugged.

normal wear/dents tarnishing. I have brews about 8 batches using this pot with great success. I am moving to gas not that I am also deep frying so don't need this pot anymore.

Let me know if you want more pics of anything.

Make offer!

IMG_6541.jpg

IMG_6543.jpg

IMG_6546.jpg

It has the element that would use the plug for the dryer but I have been using it with a 120v cord and my gas stove to heat. I can include the 120v cord if you want it. But I don't have the dryer cord, but the element can handle the 240v connection.

PS I am asking for $50 for the shipping added to your offers. because of the size of the pot.
I will sell to the highest bidder at 5pm AZ time today 3/12/2012. And as soon as the paypal invoice is payed.

IMG_6547.jpg

IMG_6542.jpg

That would be my mistake you are correct it seems that auction style is not permitted.

I will post a price of $200
I will pay shipping.

It must have happened in when it was shipped to me. But the pics look worse then they actually are. Here are a few pics of them from the bottom.

IMG_6550.jpg

IMG_6554.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg

Back