What does "Prost this thread" mean?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google is your friend. People here will play with you for a few pages until someone feels bad and spills the beans.

How many iPad users out there accidentally prost lots of threads holding it vertically and scroll right thumb-ed?

How many iPad users out there accidentally prost lots of threads holding it vertically and scroll right thumb-ed?

I think just about every thread I've ever prosted has been accidentally clicking it when I was using my laptop touchpad & aiming for the page nav links right below it... :rolleyes:

How do I "PROST" a thread of my own?
I can't seem to find the answer to my question, along with how to post a new thread.
I may be blind tho.

CEERS :mug:

How do I "PROST" a thread of my own?
I can't seem to find the answer to my question, along with how to post a new thread.
I may be blind tho.

CEERS :mug:

POSTING is not PROSTING. There's a button near the upper right hand corner of the thread which allows you to prost a thread you approve of. It would seem a little vain to prost your own thread.

If you want to post a new thread, go into the forum you want to post in and look for the "forum tools" button. Using that dropdown, you can post a new thread.

L'Chaim! Skål!! Santé!

Eins, Zwei, Drei, g'suffa
Zicke-Zacke Zicke-Zacke Zicke-Zacke HOY HOY HOY!!!
EIN PROSIT!!!

I got to this thread via Google because I wasn't sure what Prost this thread meant. I'm glad I wasn't too far off base.

Sláinte! Go raibh d'anam leathuair ar Neamh sula mbeadh a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh.

(Health! May your soul be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you're dead.)

Just a heads up for those that say, "Google it"... The only applicable link in the results just links this same thread. :)

Back