How to break up a kitten fight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedIrocZ-28

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDbGqJ2KYk]YouTube - Kitten Surprise!! (how to break up a cat fight) THE ORIGINAL[/ame]

Watch the 3rd cat when it comes into the picture. Its hilarious, me and the GF are sitting here in tears rewinding it over and over again :lol:

Ever seen a cat eat then puke up a mouse? I had shot a roommates cat doing that on tape then showed it to her at work. I also showed everyone in my editing class on the video projector. Good times!

Unfortunately the tape got erased. I don't know if youtube was running yet. That was 2002 or I would have posted that one for sure.

Yeah, my cat, Alice, does that once in a while.
Ever see a snake puke up a frog? That's pretty interesting, as well.

I haven't watched a cat ralphing a mouse, but back where I used to live there were a ton of (adorable) stray cats. One caught a bird, and I watched it eat the whole freaking thing in like 3 minutes.
You hear crunch, crunch, crunch, then it's gone. There were only a few feathers left when the kitty was done with it.

Our house cats, tho. They don't know what it's like to be on the streets. One can hunt and catch anything (mostly finches and frogs), and the dang cat just drops them right outside the door as if he wants me to prepare whatever creature it is for him.
I don't think so...

Yeah, my Mom loves cats but won;t own one after a neighbor they had long ago had acat that would bring home dead (usually) snakes home. My mom HATES snakes with a passion.

BTW, I really thought "kitten Fight" was going to be two hot 19 year old chicks in a cat scrap. ;)

My cat that died a few years ago apparently figured out I left the back door open and went stalking that night... I woke up a little groggy on a Sunday morning to find a dead baby bunny and a puddle of recycled baby bunny innards on my dining room carpet... Apparently baby bunny guts aren't as tasty as a cat would first think...

My cat would always bring in lizards. Open the door and she books it in and plays with it all over the carpet.... when I went up to college though she got eaten by a coyote. Guess she got what she had coming

Back