yay! marriage...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a joke. You have to get about 20 pages into the thread before it's clear.

Damn funny joke, though, the dude looted their myspaces to get as many pics as possible. And there are links TO their myspaces a few pages in.

I'm still rofl'in. I needed a pick-me-up for this morning. :p

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg

lol

It's a joke. You have to get about 20 pages into the thread before it's clear.

Damn funny joke, though, the dude looted their myspaces to get as many pics as possible. And there are links TO their myspaces a few pages in.

I'm still rofl'in. I needed a pick-me-up for this morning. :p

Yep, just got to page 20 lol

How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great.

You? A deadly weapon? HAHAHAHA! My 9 year old daughter could kick you a$$, toothpick!

That thread's hilarious, especially the responses. Looks like a number of the responses were trying to be PC instead of asking if it was a real thread or a prank.

Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

damn you for posting that link! i'm dieing over here...

them to uglies will make the cutest baby you ever see....that how genetics works...plus God couldnt be that cruel to a innocent baby..

I thought the guy was marrying DeathBrewers ManBearPig from the other thread. :drunk:

The original poster (the guy who started this whole thing) re-defines *****ebaggery. It's funny to me all the internet toughguys out there today. So many people acting big and bad on forums but in the real world they don't have a spine and wouldn't dare say **** to anyone's face. I saw this post yesterday morning and thought about it at work and came to the conclusion that this is just pathetic. We laugh at the life some people are living just because they are different than us. We all can't be Joe Cool and nail hot chicks in the back of our sports car. I really don't understand what gives us the right to publically humiliate people like this. This guy and girl were posting pictures of their lives on Myspace to share it with friends and family, not get publically mocked and taunted. I guarantee every single one of those people who posted mean comments has some fatal flaw about them. It might not be the way they look or who they married but deep down it is something. Nobody is perfect.....

I'm just an *******. I am fat, and I still appreciate weight jokes. I'm callous, and don't care if I offend others. My motto is: If you can't take a joke, kill yourself.

I'll be over here lol'ing if you need me, and giggling to myself about Twinkie cakes.

Even though I'm all for hard humor I do feel that it is indeed a bit lame to make fun of people when they can't defend themselves.

Still though, hihihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihihihi :D

i don't think there's any defending themselves, especially since...what...are we hurting their feelings by posting stuff they don't know about. talking behind friends backs is not really cool, but laughing at people you don't know doesn't hurt anybody. i laugh at celebrities all the time. and i make fun of my friends to their face.

Back