Bottled corked and labeled :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alchemy

Reaction score
Sent a bunch to my family members all over the place. Very satisfied, props to my gf for the labeling

image-3812071462.jpg

image-2958578096.jpg

How did your GF do the lables? I'm hoping to make my own lables for my next batch, but I'm not sure where to start...

How did your GF do the lables? I'm hoping to make my own lables for my next batch, but I'm not sure where to start...

You could buy special paper, it's sort of like a blank A4 sticker and use a regular printer. No idea what they're called in English, or where to get them besides one Swedish homebrew store.

Pennachi said:
I prefer blue painters tape and a black sharpie for my labels

That's some fancy stuff, but I was thinking more of a custom template that could be printed the same each time. Something for gifts and mementos. However I like the way you think and might go get me some for my next cider (I don't often share my precious cider)! And I think I have a sharpie at home

We used sheets of printable stickers and printed it on a laser printer. As for posting a higher quality image. I posted it higher but the iPad app dumbs all of my photos down :(

Back