• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 tower beverage air fridge - $800

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christer

Reaction score
This is a 3 door black beverage air fridge. It can hold up to 5 half barrels at a time and has two holes for towers. I will include two two tap towers with standard faucets. The towers have line and beer nuts for sanke taps, but the line is pretty short and discolored so I'd recommend replacing the lines. No gas lines/co2 tanks/taps included. Top of the fridge is stainless with two plumbed in drip trays. It is 95 inches long so make sure you have room!
I am located in Danbury, CT. Fridge will fit in a standard bed truck (hanging out on the tailgate). I could drive to Boston or NYC area to deliver for the right person.

Christer said:
This is a 3 door black beverage air fridge. It can hold up to 5 half barrels at a time and has two holes for towers. I will include two two tap towers with standard faucets. The towers have line and beer nuts for sanke taps, but the line is pretty short and discolored so I'd recommend replacing the lines. No gas lines/co2 tanks/taps included. Top of the fridge is stainless with two plumbed in drip trays. It is 95 inches long so make sure you have room!
I am located in Danbury, CT. Fridge will fit in a standard bed truck (hanging out on the tailgate). I could drive to Boston or NYC area to deliver for the right person.

Please tell me it's because you are going to something bigger ; ) Seriously though, Christer is a good guy, if I wasn't on the other side of the country this would be parked in my garage!

I actually got two of these on craigslist... And while it seems crazy, I think I only need one...

If anyone needs to know the model, its a beverage air direct draw 94 (DD94-1-B)
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/bev...er-dispenser-95-5-keg-kegerator/185DD941.html

21M6SD6WMNL._SX300_.jpg

Christer said:
I actually got two of these on craigslist... And while it seems crazy, I think I only need one...

Do you have pics and size specs of the actual unit for sale?

I'm very interested.

The unit is complete and in 100% working condition? No known issues?

ForumRunner_20121001_204111.jpg

100% complete? What do you mean? See my first post for what I am including. No sanke couplers or CO2. It works great, has been running for two weeks and holding 39 degrees at medium setting. Good airflow through the tower blower tubes.

Christer said:
100% complete? What do you mean? See my first post for what I am including. No sanke couplers or CO2. It works great, has been running for two weeks and holding 39 degrees at medium setting. Good airflow through the tower blower tubes.

She's beautiful!!!!

You said delivery to Boston area is a possibility??? I'm in nh but not far from Boston, in fact my in laws all live just south of Boston. If its still available come time for me to come back from my work trip to tx ill take it!

Well, I want this out of my garage, preferred it to go to a homebrewer but it's now up on craigslist. If anyone on HBT wants it I'll drop it down to $700 if you pick it up in Danbury,CT (it'll cost me $100 in gas to run it up to Radiant if I still have it when he gets back). Come and get it boys!:mug:

Ok, one more try to sell this beast locally before making the trip to NH Saturday. Any takers @ $600? Figure 7 hours of my time on a Saturday is worth an extra $100. If no one commits by this evening it's yours radiant.

I had my wife talked into this, until i took one more measurement and realized it just wouldn't' fit. Good luck with the sale, that's a hell of a price (and yes, I was going to drive up!).

I did the same, a buddy was interested and had the space but it looks like it is sold.

Back