• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire 6 5 gal ball lock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiant-designer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I helped set up a group buy. One guy wanted 6 and now can not pick them up or find someone local to get them for him. After a few weeks I'm letting these go to someone who can use them and will refund his purchase.
These all held preassure
$45 each. Buy them all and I can cut a deal.

I live in newton nh. I will be in Portsmouth next wednesday. I work in lawrence ma. I can meet someone along my normal trave lll paths butni am not interested in driving far out of my way or shipping.

I shipped 2 from NY to Indiana and it was about $17 each through the post office. Might be cheaper through FedEx or ups but I didn't check. It ends up making them prohibitively expensive for those looking to ship.

if it doesnt work out im interested in all of them, i am in shirley ma and work in wayland ma, have cash in hand and can meet you where ever you would like

Sorry, been off of here a bit. Some stuff happening with the family.

I have a total of 8 now. Priority goes to someone who can take them all.

The original buyer is still trying to make arrangements to have his sister get these but no definates yet

I will be tied up till Monday at least.

Latest posts

Back