• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 cases free bottles in western Chicago suburbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cellardoor

Reaction score
I am located in Brookfield IL.

I'm about to begin kegging now and with the upgrade SWMBO is making me get rid of some of the bottle taking up room in our apartment. I can give away 3 cases (72 bottles) and still have plenty for me to bottle some from the keg and for special beers. These bottles are delabeled and clean as well. I don't require any payment but won't turn down any homebrew ;) :mug:

I hope I can help out a relative newbie. I remember trying to get remember how hard it was to quickly get enough bottles for my first batch.

Would you be willing to ship them? If so PM me and we can arrange something.

I am in desperate need of some more bottles. I almost had to dump some left over from an old batch to bottle a new one! But my quick thinking and fast drinking saved me from having to do that. :mug:

Oh snap! If you haven't gotten rid of them, I'd love to take a case, or two, or three off your hands. I live in Elmhurst and work in Oak Park, so equidistant either way. Let me know.

Would you be willing to ship them? If so PM me and we can arrange something.

I am in desperate need of some more bottles. I almost had to dump some left over from an old batch to bottle a new one! But my quick thinking and fast drinking saved me from having to do that. :mug:

Sorry but I'd rather deal with it locally. I bet it would cost as much to ship as it would to buy new ones. I think a case goes for about $10 here for empties.

lcasanova - They are yours if you want them. Take as much or as little as you'd like. PM me so we can arrange a pick up time

Sorry but I'd rather deal with it locally. I bet it would cost as much to ship as it would to buy new ones. I think a case goes for about $10 here for empties.

lcasanova - They are yours if you want them. Take as much or as little as you'd like. PM me so we can arrange a pick up time

No worries I understand! :mug:

Latest posts

Back