Michigan Winter Beerfest - Grand Rapids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drgraffnburg

Reaction score
His weekend is the Michigan Brewers Guild Winter Beerfest at Fifth Third Ballpark in Grand Rapids. Anyone here going to be there and sees a guy in a kilt freezing his Jacobsons off, say hi. It'll be good to meet you.

Here's hoping it's -10F for ya!

Just kidding. I would have liked to go but Wife and I went to TC for the Microbrews and Music festival and didn't get tickets for this one. There is a slim chance that if a friend is going I might if I can scrounge up a ticket, but i"m not actively searching.

I went to the first one at 5th3rd and had a blast. Craft beer was still very new to me at that time. From what I've seen they've improved the site a lot since then.

Have fun!

SWMBO and I will be there.

I have been at the Summer festival several times and we even helped pour for Odd Side Ales this past one, but this will be my first Winter one. I was going to go last year but screwed up and waited too long to get my tickets (It's insane how quickly they sell out!)

Maybe you better wear a sock under your kilt just in case huh drgraffnburg? Have fun and Cheers!!

Braw weaither ur nae, th' kilt will be thaur.

Here's to a great event, all. Anyone getting early entry with their Michigan Brewers Guild membership?

Back