• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well..why the hell not..I have a few cases of mixed 22oz, 12oz bottles..Bottled a dozen ciders and decided that bottling is for the birds. Most are clean (stripped of labels and rinsed washed with oxyclean) The rest have been rinsed, but may still have the labels. PM me for info in the area. I do not want to ship :)

I recently went to my local recycling center and picked up 60+ bottles! Totally free. Mostly 12oz New Belgium and Sierra Nevada but some 22oz bombers too!...a little oxyclean soak and a run through the DW on sanitize mode with a little bleach and those puppies are like new!

Concord, ca. I have a case of 12oz, probably 5or6 belgian bottles and a few 22oz. Come get 'em before I toss them...

Got 12-15 cases of clean 12oz bottles to anyone who wants them. Most are sam adams. Most also have labels already removed, but not all. I'm in columbia, sc area. Also have a few 750 Belgians I can part with.

When I finally get around to cleaning the garage, they'll all go to recycling.

Anybody have any brown bottles they are willing to mail (Amarillo, TX 79106)? Being new to the hobby, I got overzealous and have two brews fermenting, and only have enough bottles to bottle one batch! I will of course pay for shipping.

Cheers and many thanks,

Jarod

I have about 5 cases of clean commercial bottles in my garage if anyone is interested. Come and get them.

Bottles needed for my second batch.

I'm in South Carolina - the Greenville/Spartanburg area.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Whoops, sorry for the double post

I have 9 of the large heavy glass bottles that use a cork (like many Belgian beers) for anyone interested near Iowa City/Cedar Rapids Iowa. These have been cleaned and labels removed.

Got a couple cases in Staten Island, NY if anyone is interested. They're goin out in the recycling this week

Looking for bottles in Oklahoma City.. A few buddies need some as well, same location..

I am looking for bottles in the Milwaukee area. I need 20 cases total for my Twelve Hopostles project. If anyone wants to donate to the cause I would be thankful. I am using 12oz straight sided longnecks (Lakefront, New Glarus, Bells). No stubbies or printed bottles please (no Sam Adams, New Belgium, Serra Nevada, etc.)

Thanks!!!

Latest posts

Back