lets see your full Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! Someone has a 69/70 fastback!!! More pictures of the car, please! LOL!

Lol, on Monday I will post a link to some Pictures. The car is dusty from just sitting, needs fronts seats recovered ($400) and a new transmission ($1000) then she is ready to roll. But my problem is I keep putting the money in to brewing equip.

CR-

ColeR said:
Lol, on Monday I will post a link to some Pictures. The car is dusty from just sitting, needs fronts seats recovered ($400) and a new transmission ($1000) then she is ready to roll. But my problem is I keep putting the money in to brewing equip.

CR-

Yea it would be hard to pick where to throw my money this month. Brew stuff or car? Ummmm

image-2428609081.jpg

8g 60 min ipa. 3 of which I think I'm going to attempt to add pineapples or apricots. First 8g batch, only got 70% efficiency. Next time!

nvdN1A4.jpg

Loved the colors in this IPA. This was taken a week ago Sunday, and we got 10" of snow starting immediately after I cut the kettle heat.

Weedwhacker Wheat in the BB and a Maris Otter SMaSH in the bucket

dsc0076te.jpg

Mmm yeasty goodness

dsc0079rl.jpg

Made brown ale this afternoon for the first time ever. Only ever tried it at a couple breweries I visited, and liked it. Hope she turns out as good as the ones I tried at the breweies...

ForumRunner_20130420_192556.png

ChugachBrewing said:
Lambic in the barrel and IPA spilt 7 ways - 7 yeasts, 2 knockout Hops and soon to be 7 different dry hop schedules.

What size carboys are those? That's a lot of beer.

RIS base with three different aging treatments, 2x wit, one saison and two more saisons in the cellar with bugs in them... Definitely getting ready for back yard BBQ

image-3378791157.jpg

The saison in the basement brewed 3/15 has 2x la folie dregs an 1x Orval dregs... Still bubbling every ~15 seconds looking forward to a taste soon...

image-1167992216.jpg

image-1904275110.jpg

The saison in the basement brewed 3/15 has 2x la folie dregs an 1x Orval dregs... Still bubbling every ~15 seconds looking forward to a taste soon...

La Folie is pasteurized, so there shouldn't be anything in the dregs. Orval has a variety of good stuff, but nothing that sours.

My sour patch.

image-1193024174.jpg

Two reds with wlp665, two browns with ecy02, black with ECY 02, and golden with ecy20. Brett bíere de garde with blackberries is weird. It's getting off the fruit and topped off with fresh wort today. I've been adding dregs so hopefully it will improve.

image-982170837.jpg

Bottled this one last night. 'Belgian' export stout with about 14 lbs of blackberries in 2 additions and Wyeast Brett Brux.

No 'clean' batches going now.

Haha! What happened? Made anymore batches since (with beer results)?

Haha... Yup, brewed up a hefe. My messy IPA has been in bottles for about three weeks and my hefe for a week. IPA tastes great but the carb isn't ready yet. Tap...tap...tap...

Here is 20 gallons of cream ale in a 22 gallon brewhemoth. The tubing and foam is from adding O2. The chilling coil kept up with all that volume no problem.

One gallon spiced cider.

image-2167263206.jpg

Did a first time yeast starter and I thought it would be be blowing the airlock off by now. I'll have to wait and see. Looks and smell bomb!

Back