Amarillo Hops - Who has them?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face Eater said:
I got a pound of leaf from freshhops.com. Not sure about pellet. Bought mine a few Weeks back.

For some reason I can never use their site. Anytime I try to look at their inventory, it just comes up and says there's an error. I've tried it on multiple computers and my iPhone. Don't know what the problem is.

hopsdirect looks to have pellets in stock. I picked up a pound of leaf a few weeks back.

Nevermind - when you click on the product it says sold out..

My bad.

Only use 1 "h" in the name "freshops" instead of "freshhops" Had the same problem!

thaworm69 said:
Only use 1 "h" in the name "freshops" instead of "freshhops" Had the same problem!

Thanks. I tried it again right after I posted and I was able to look at their inventory by clicking on the B Hoppy candy ad in the middle of the home page and from there clicking on the hops tab. Kind of strange. Thanks for letting me know about only using 1 h in the name.

No problem. Also I seen someone selling what looks like old stock on ebay of 1 oz packs if you are hard up. Just type in "pellet leaf hops" for $3 an ounce

Anybody ever bought from this seller? Looks to good to be true and the profile says member since 11/2012 in Russian Federation but location says in US?

williams brewing has some but are limiting purchases to six ounces bulk and 3 2 ounce packets for a total of 12 ounces.it's pretty expensive.

I've got 1# of vacuum packed in mylar Amarillo in my freezer. First born son, provided there's no defects, or best offer.

I had some amarillo in my cart at farmhouse brewing, but when I refreshed the page, I lost all my items and they were sold out. Pretty bummed right about now...

Latest posts

Back