Show us your Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11395289_1024.ts1182287029737.jpg

My baby was born this month and it's a girl! I'm so happy :tank:

here's our just finished keezer.It only holds 4 corny's but it'll have to do.I got the Ranco controller.It only has 1 picnic tap so far but will have 4 when we're done.

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p280/Onescalerguy/?action=view&current=keezer1.jpg
http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p280/Onescalerguy/?action=view&current=keezer2.jpg
http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p280/Onescalerguy/?action=view&current=keezer3.jpg

If someone with the tech know-how could open these links and make em viewable w/o the link ,that would be great!:)

Cheers:mug:

That makes a total of 7 beers on tap. Two upstairs in the kitchen and five down in my work (brew) shop.

I know...I know...

The Ventmatics are on my Christmas list.

Freezer_WTaps.JPG

Freezer_WTaps_1.JPG

Freezer_WTaps_3.JPG

Kegger5.JPG

BierMuncher said:
That makes a total of 7 beers on tap. Two upstairs in the kitchen and five down in my work (brew) shop.

I know...I know...

The Ventmatics are on my Christmas list.

Awesome BierMuncher, simply awesome! (Spoken in my best Jeff Spicoli accent.) Whenever I start thinking my little 4911 conversion is a touch decadent, I just need to take a look at your setup, where the Sanyo is just an auxiliary kegerator!

The guy I bought my Ventmatics from a few months ago is now selling them for $28.99, a fiver less than I paid. Great service, they arrived two days after I bought them.

Ventmatics on eBay

Here is mine.

2278-BeerFridge018.jpg

2278-BeerFridge019.jpg
2278-BeerFridge022.jpg

All the faucetts are now Perlick. I am also kicking around the idea of adding a nitro tap.

BlindLemonLars said:
Awesome BierMuncher, simply awesome! ...The guy I bought my Ventmatics from a few months ago is now selling them for $28.99, a fiver less than I paid. Great service, they arrived two days after I bought them.

Ventmatics on eBay
Thanks man. I definitely have some "sticking" issues with so many taps.

Anthrobe,

Where'd you get the drip tray. Is that a DIY?

The guy I bought my Ventmatics from a few months ago is now selling them for $28.99, a fiver less than I paid. Great service, they arrived two days after I bought them.

Ventmatics on eBay

Thanks for the link, and reminding me that I needed to buy these... ORDER PLACED!!!

:mug:

JnJ said:
Hmm I guess I lost the translation as this crossed the big pond........

BTW, I was joking.........

I think he was referring to Biermann's reflection in the mirror in his pick. His head looks like...well...a ball of plasma.:D

HighPlainsDrifter said:
I think he was referring to Biermann's reflection in the mirror in his pick. His head looks like...well...a ball of plasma.:D

Why yes. . . I do inded have a ball of plasma for my head. . .I use it as a flash sometimes even!!

:drunk:

A little late to the party, but...

10439-IMG_2345.JPG

She needs to be re-painted, but I'll get there eventually

JnJ said:
Hey, where did you get the beer hazard placard? That is cool.
I used to work for an industrial safety company and we had them made to give away at a trade show several years ago. If anyone is interested, I could post a close up picture and I'm sure you could get one made up at Kinko's or something.

gnets99 said:
I used to work for an industrial safety company and we had them made to give away at a trade show several years ago. If anyone is interested, I could post a close up picture and I'm sure you could get one made up at Kinko's or something.

Yes, please!! :mug:

gnets99 said:
Ya, that would be great!

Back