Summer Wheat Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kornbread

Reaction score
3352274.png

I'm not sure why it's not very sharp. But It looks sharp and clear on my machine. I guess something is getting lost in the upload.

good looking label but i think the "harvest time" and "summer wheat" kind of clash with each other...when i think harvest time, i think of an amber, malty ale maybe even a spiced pumpkin ale not something that is supposed to be light and refreshing like a summer beer

I would re-work the upper and lower banners... use a straw-colored background, black text. Make them bigger, and use a bigger font. Loose the red outline on the lower banner, too.

great start!

I took some of r2eng's advice and made a couple of changes to the label. I dropped the red outline and made the banner text a bit larger. I tried out a straw colored background and to be honest nobody here liked it. I think the blue looks refreshing. Hope you like it.

1474117.png

I'm gonna have to "third" the seasonal sentiment, but I've got to give you kudos on a nice, clean label.

4th on the seasonal confusion, (first thing I thought of when looking at it) but looks good. I'm still working on a label for my Spring Forward Winter Porter. haha Just busting your balls

Latest posts

Back