Iron Orr Brewery website is officially LAUNCHED!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Check it out!

www.IronOrrBrewery.com

I'm hosting it on my crappy cox webspace until I can secure a permanent domain for it. Until then, it suffices. I've already bought the real IOB domain name, but no webspace yet.

It has sections explaining the beers, to buy swag (including pint glasses!), and lots of other stuff. Of course it is a constant update in progress, so check frequently for new stuff. ;)

I really had fun building it. Hope you enjoy the five minutes away from the forum. :D

blacklab said:
Nice! When's the pub opening?

Funny you ask....I'm kind of creating the "sister" site right now. That'll launch in the next few days. ;) "Bratwursts & Shillelaghs" coming to a web site near you soon!

I'm such a t00l at this stuff. I'm using an easy publisher software to build it--but I have no clue on how to design a good website. Sorry for the hokey stuff, but I ain't no pro. ;)

The site looks great Dude!! :rockin: ..and thanks for the shout out, you rock!!!! :mug:

Get to Seattle, the beer's on me.

Good job,

Those things are fun projects. I like the ads. When I saw the link I was expecting you to rent ad space on your sitce ;)

Kai

Back