Beer Collections

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemson55

Reaction score
Just wanted to see some of the beer collections some of you guys have. I've got about 250+ different bottles on the walls probably missing another 40-50 I've drank along the way. Just wanted to see what some of you other guys had. Sorry if this is some sort of repost I'm just to lazy to search in chit chat.

beer1.jpg

beer2.jpg

beer3.jpg

I don't have that many but mine are all full and sitting a closet. Here are some of them I let out for good behavior. I got a few others going on in there, since the pictures where taken.

7985-Cellar.jpg

7985-JWLees.jpg

And after tonight one each of these is heading in there:

7985-SSWAP.JPG

Cheers

I have about 6-8 that I havet opened some Dogfish Head Golden Era is probably the best unopened, I like to keep a little record of my beer adventures though. Been in some crazy bars and stores to drink and get some of those.

damn your collection looks nice. I've got nothing to show my off with yet so its just sitting in my attic. I have a warm weather project though....beer shelf / book shelf!

Back