Laval/Montreal bottle shops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emjay

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm currently in Laval for the next few days and I'm wondering if there are stores on one of the islands which carry a GOOD selection of beers that I can check out. I live in Ontario where the only place to get craft beer really is the LCBO, and they keep the selection really small, so I'd like to see if I can pick up some good stuff while I'm here. I know of places like Dieu du Ciel, of course, but I probably won't have time for a pub, so I'm really just looking for a store.

Because of the time constraints, I'm also hoping to find a place close by, if possible. I'm in the Pont Viau area, close to the intersection of Blvd Saint Martin and Blvd des Laurentides, not to far from the Cinemas Guzzo. Ideally I'd prefer to find a store nearby, but will go to the other end of Laval or even Montreal *if absolutely necessary*.

But yeah... I may be leaving as soon as Monday, so some quick help would be seriously appreciated! Anything with a good selection of craft beers would be great, but I'm really hoping to find some good American and Belgian brews in particular.

Thanks

Back