Looking for Brewers in Marietta, Ga or surrounding area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChefJoeR

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any brewing groups/clubs located in or around marietta, ga. I am starting up homebrewing again (on my third brew now, kolsh) and would like to talk and see what others have their set-up and maybe get together and come up with some recipes and such. Thanks.

Gotta try to get out there, unfortunately my only day off is sunday and sometimes monday. Working in the restaurant business takes up alot of your time! Not to say that your not someone I would like to talk with. How long have you been brewing?

I have been brewing for three years. Weekends I am always busy with my young son. On Tuesdays I get off work at three, and usually have it "in the bucket" by 8:30. I see you are using grains. Are you brewing all grain or partial mash?

Being only my third brew, I am not sure about all the terminology, but I am learning fast. The last two beers, I have used a grain bag and then proceeded as normal, I guess. I am working out of "The Brewmasters Bible" by Stephen Snyder. A great book IMO. Lots of info and great recipes for the beginner. Just started reading it, but have a long list of recipes that I am getting to. Here comes the obbsession!

All grain means you don't use any extract. If you ever get a Tuesday off, stop by. I saw from some of your previous posts that you are just starting to get equipment and trying to set up cheaply. That would be my set up = cheap. My two tier brew rig is the tailgate of my truck.

I am sure I could teach you a few tricks, like how to make good beer while completely sh*tfaced.

:cross:can you teach me how to convince to wife to let me buy a motorcycle while sh*tfaced? Let's stay in touch, my email address is [email protected]. When I get a tuesday off sometime, we'll get together and do a brew.

I have been brewing all grain for a couple of years. Looks like the chef is using extract and steeping grains. Same place I was on beer #3. I learned how to brew all grain here on HBT by reading Edworts post on his house pale ale.

Latest posts

Back