Stone's Double Dry Hopped IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
I have been at Stone for the last 3 day's drinking my life away. This beer is awsome! They just released a double dry hopped IPA that has so many complex and different hop notes it made my head spin. It was an amazing in between of their other 2 IPA's and is going to be a hit to all you Hop heads. I bought a full case of their beers including, Pale Ale, Ruination IPA, IPA, Arrogant Bastard. They are my fave brewery right now as no one else comes close to having the caliber beers as STONE BREWING COMPANY. ( my opinion) Cheers .:mug: :rockin:

I'm in the second dry hopping round for my Bent Rod Rye, cascades first & then fuggles & EKG. Much better now, but I doubt it's in the same class as anything from Stone.

I'm terribly jealous. I lived in SD for 4 years and drank Stone all the time, but I can't get it now. A friend that moved to the east coast the same time I did just called a few days ago to tell me he was on vacation there and drinking some Arrogant Bastard. What a jerk.

I just picked up several bottles of the Stone 10th anniverary IPA, i assume it is the same onel. DAMN tasty, and 10% ABV!!!! wow!

fvl306 said:
I'm terribly jealous. I lived in SD for 4 years and drank Stone all the time, but I can't get it now. A friend that moved to the east coast the same time I did just called a few days ago to tell me he was on vacation there and drinking some Arrogant Bastard. What a jerk.

Have you checked out Peace Street Market In Raleigh to see if they carry stone's brews?

-walker

Lucky Me. I went to the 10th Anniversary party....for both sessions (11am to 6pm). It was truly awesome (hic).

I believe the double hopped IPA you mentioned is their 10th Anniversary IPA Ale. It is very smooth...actually it has become one of my favorite Stone beers (next to their Vertical Epic series.) At the party they even had some of their 10th Anniversary IPA which was double DRY hopped. Whoa....xteme hoppy...

I highly suggest picking up a few bottles anywhere you can. Their distribution list is available on their website at www.stonebrew.com

Cheers!

BrewStef

Back