How long is 15 minutes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Towers

Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum in years. So when I decided to log in today I had trouble remembering my account info. As such I ended up using all of my "tries" to log in and got the "you must wait 15 minutes before trying again" message. It has now been over an hour and I am still getting the message. Luckily I was able to get the app for my iPhone and look through the forums an ld eventually remembered my info, but I want to access it on my computer as well.

No answer, but maybe this is a good time to find a password keeper. I use something called Coffee Cup Lockbox, but I bet there are better "cloud-based" apps out there.

You might not think you need it, but you'd be surprised how fast you accumulate passwords, registration keys, even lock combos.

Ya. I usually use the generic firefox password keeper for my non-essential passwords (ie not for bank or credit card accounts) but it has been more than 3 years since I've logged in on here and I have changed my compute since then. It's all good though. But I just want to be able to get on my computer so I don't have to use my phone every time I want to post/reply.

Ya. I usually use the generic firefox password keeper for my non-essential passwords (ie not for bank or credit card accounts) but it has been more than 3 years since I've logged in on here and I have changed my compute since then. It's all good though. But I just want to be able to get on my computer so I don't have to use my phone every time I want to post/reply.

If you still have the same email address (or even if you don't- just change it in the user CP on your phone), you can reset your password. Then you'll have a new password and can log in on your home computer.

Well, I let it sit for another hour and gave it another try and it worked. So I guess 15mins on this forum is actually about 2 hours, he he.

Back