Just drank my first home brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodJosh

Reaction score
I just finished my first beer made by me.:rockin: It was a Brewers Best IPA. I did my boil about 6 weeks ago. Primary for 1 week, secondary for 2 and in the bottle for 3. It was a long hard wait, but well worth it. I am very happy with it. I have a BB Milk Stout bottle conditioning now too. I am planning to try an all grain for my next batch. We will see how that goes.

Congratulations! That first beer is really rewarding, especially when it tastes good! Also good job on not caving to temptation and waiting as long as you did. I found that was the hardest part until I had enough beers built up that I always had some tasty homebrew to drink while waiting on the next one to finish.

The very first bottle of the very first brew is often remembered as the best beer you ever made! And I know you will remember the first "wisssh" of the bottle cap as you open that very first bottle. Enjoy!

glenn514:mug:

Congrats.

May there be many such tasty home brews in your future.

Back