Would you buy this for $300?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfduke

Reaction score
- 4 year old 12 cubic foot chest freezer
- 3 ball lock corny kegs
- 5lb CO2 bottle with regulator.
- 3 tap gas manifold with 3 cheapo chrome taps
- Temp controller with probe
- ball lock fittings for the gas side only

This is a no brainer, right? Just the kegs and freezer alone are worth $300, no?

:mug:

If we were playing Price Is Right my bid without going over for that stuff would be about $370. So, it's a pretty good deal.

I think it's a good deal, good keg deals are starting to dry up and even if you could get them for $40 a piece, that leaves $180 for the freezer and at 12 cu ft, its a hell of a deal.

Especially considering the co2 stuff and all.

Do it.

Yeah that seems like a score. Enough so that, if it were me, I'd take a close look at everything before purchasing. Good luck.

Yeah, the girl had it set up as a ghetto-rigged keezer with basically 3 lines coming through the top onto a plywood tower. The way that it is drilled though, is perfect for what I'm looking to do with it. I think that's why it's so cheap.

Wall taps, here we come!

I picked this stuff up today for $285. He also included an indoor/outdoor digital thermometer and 2 3gal cornies with the posts missing. I think I scored pretty good...

Yeah the 3 gall mini kegs are expen$ive. I'd love to have one to sit on the compressor hump to dispense soda for the kiddos.

Damn man, throwing in those 3 gallon cornies was the best part of that deal. You can get posts cheap and you have some sweet small kegs.

Back