Where is the best place to buy kegging supplies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd check out the Vendor threads within HBT. I started my set up with Keg Connection last winter and got a great deal on high quality equipment. Also, they were super cool to deal with. Additionally, Keggle Brewing has some great deals too.

Probably depends on shipping totals but you can definitely find something to suit your needs.

Good luck and welcome to kegging.

+1 for keg connection.

I just got my 2 keg system from them this week and have both kegs in the fridge carbing up right now. They have a deal going on CO2 tanks and they let me swap in a sale one which saved me $15 (I used the savings to get 10' of tubing on the tap lines, line cleaner, o ring lube and they thru in an extra set of new rings). Service has been great.

I've had a good experience with Midwest Supplies on one of their kits. They ship very quickly, and their customer service is great (I bought a regulator add-on with the wrong threading [my mistake] and they took care of it promptly)

I got my tower and extra kegs from KegConnection. The price is good, their used kegs are in decent shape, and it's one of the few places where you can get a 100% stainless steel tower, but it took about a week to hear from them after I ordered.

I've had great luck with Midwest. They might be a hair more pricey than keg connection, but they have awesome customer service.

Back