• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric Brewery Control Box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbryan50

Reaction score
I have a partially completed Control Box for an Electric Brewery. The box has all the PID's, the timer, the Volt and Watt meters, all the switches, all the indicator lights, and the alarm. I also have the SSR's and the heat sinks. The bottom receptacles are also installed. There is no wiring completed inside the box.

I started the box about a year ago, but lost motivation so I'm just trying to get my money back out of it, asking $550.00 OBO

I have some extra stuff that I will include also, just some odds and ends.

Any questions please let me know,

David

PS I have a bunch picture that I can email if anyone is interested.

electric box 1.jpg

electric box 2.jpg

inside box 1.jpg

inside box 3.jpg

electric box 4.jpg

Really the only things missing are the inside components and all the wiring. I have the SSR/heatsinks and they are included.

electric extras 2.jpg

electric extras 3.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the interest and questions. The item has sold! If something happens I will repost.

Back