• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted: Sankey coupler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgs8884

Reaction score
i bought a sankey coupler online and it was crap. so now i need to get a new one and dont really trust buying one online again. if anyone has one they are looking to unload, let me know. im in the philly area, so i can pickup if your local. otherwise i'll pay the shipping. :ban:

I think I have a few extra. I know I have a new perlick mk-1 sanke coupler and I think one lightly used one. What was wrong with the coupler you bought? What brand is it?

I have a brand new Micromatic Sankey coupler. I'm looking to add a 2nd ball lock corny to my arsenal. Could do coupler and cash trade for a corny.

wound up being a loose connection and not the coupler after all. thanks anyway guys

Back